Friday, January 18, 2013

Dove Nutri Oil: Before and After Photos







This is a follow up post to my review of Dove Nutri Oil which you can read here. At the time I didn't take any photos for you to see the difference. I can tell you that I like the product, but I thought I would let you make up your own mind by seeing my before and after photos.








I know the colour and angle of the photos are different but I had a hard time getting them to look similar, I hope you can still see the difference.

Before and After
In the first photo I have shampooed and conditioned my hair and then let it air dry with no styling products. I have also pinned my hair in the position I want it to dry in. My hair is frizziest in my top layers where the hair is shorter so has less weight and it has also been highlighted more often.

I start by squirting two pumps of the oil into my hands and spreading it all over my hands then i rub it through my hair avoiding the roots. Then if I need to I will apply more one pump at a time. I used about four pumps today as the weather is quite humid. When I am finished I will use what ever is left on my hands to smooth down any frizzies near my roots.

This oil is so lightweight that I can apply as much as I want. If my hair is being particularly unruly I will reapply the oil throughout the day when I need to and it does not get greasy.

I highly recommend you try this product, its inexpensive and works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment