Friday, January 11, 2013

OOTD - 11/01/2013


Since finishing my studies and not yet finding a job, I am leaving the house a lot less than I used to. I've decided that I am going to make an excuse to dress up at least once a week. By dress up I mean get out of my pyjamas and put on a bit of makeup. 

I'm posting my outfit of the day posts here so it will hopefully make me keep my promise to myself.


I am wearing a dress and belt that I bought from The Warehouse, the dress was on sale for about $10 and the belt I bought ages ago but it was definitely under the $20 mark.

My necklace was given to me by my parents for my 21st birthday.
The top middle picture is of two rings that fit together that I got from Silvermoon.
The bottom middle picture is of my bow ring that I got from Farmers.
My hairs is just yesterdays curls that I did with an ordinary GHD straightener.
On my face I am wearing Revlon Colorstay Foundation with Maybelline Dream Matte Powder over the top.
I am also wearing blush, highlighter and a little bit of contour.
I have run a matte brown eyeshadow through my brows.
I have a variety of light shimmery shadows on my lid with a small amount of black pencil liner on my outer corner and in my tight line. I am wearing Revlon Growlucious mascara.
On my lips I have a nude lip liner, lip stick and lip gloss.

The middle photo is a blurry before shot. I put it in there to show that I naturally have very light eyebrows a funny shaped face and not the best skin. Thankfully you can't see how bad my skin really is in the photo.

This is my first outfit of the day, hopefully there will be another post next week if not sooner. Expect to see much of the same outfits because I really don't have many dressy clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment