Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Slacking on the blog posts

I didn't post anything last week because I couldn't think what to post, I really want to film another nail tutorial but I am waiting on a mini tripod to be delivered so I can get a better filming angle. I also though of doing a makeup video but it had been the school holidays so we had a full house and I don't like filming with people around.

Although I have been slacking on the blog posts, I have managed to keep up with my weekly vlogs so far. I have to say last weeks vlog was not my best effort but I think the one I am editing now is much better.

I am uploading a weekly vlog every Thursday at 6 pm, so watch out for it over on my YouTube Channel.

I guess this post is just to say I have not forgotten about the blog and I hope to be back into the regular posts next week. Wish me luck, I need it.

Here is a picture of some nails I did last week. Hand painted with Gel Nail Polish.

Red, black, white and gold nails

And here is last weeks vlog, if you want to check it out. It is a little bit shorter than normal.





No comments:

Post a Comment