Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Hallowen 2015

This year I had a party to attend so I wen all out with my Halloween costume, Int the past I have generally just played with makeup and worn regular clothes because I had no where to go. I tried a little bit harder with my outfit this year although I think it is still evident that I put more time and effort in to the make up.

I have recorded myself getting ready, it is by no means perfect but definitely an improvement on previous years and I hope I will only continue to improve next year.

The two more yellow photos were taken with the flash on and the top right photo was no flash


My 2015 Zombie Look


This is a zombie look I did in 2013. Do you think I have improved?

Zombie 2013 

You can watch how I got my 2015 Halloween look here:









No comments:

Post a Comment