Friday, October 19, 2012

Get to Know Me Tag

I saw this on Le Beauty Girl Blog and thought I'd give it a go.

1. Are you named after anyone?
Not really, my Aunty happens to have the same name as me but my parents just liked the name.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Last week. I always cry watching medical emergency shows, and especially One Born Every Minute.
3. Do you have any kids?
Not yet.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
I don't think I would, none of my friends are like me.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
I think I do but only when I think someone has asked a silly question. I.e. Did you cut your hair?
No, it just grew shorter and got a fringe by itself.
6. Will you ever bungee jump?
I'd like to think I would but I can't see myself doing it any time soon. Maybe to celebrate my 50th birthday.
7. What's your favourite cereal?
I very rarely eat breakfast, I'm not a morning person. If I had to pick one it would be porridge because it can taste different with toppings.
8. What's the first thing you notice about people?
This is a hard one maybe their eyes or smile.
9. What is your eye colour?
Blue/grey.
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Definitely scary movies. Happy endings are generally the same.
11. Favourite smells?
I love vanilla, petrol, cat food, and cooking onions.
12. Summer or winter?
When it's summer I wish it was winter and vice versa. I much prefer the in between seasons. I burn too easily in the summer and the winter is too cold because I walk everywhere I go.
13. Computer or Television?
Computer. Anything that is on T.V. can be seen on the internet.
14. What's the furthest you have ever been from home?
Well I was born in England and I now live in New Zealand so either or.
15. Do you have any special talents?
Not really, I can push my belly out to look pregnant and move my ears but nothing special.
16. Where were you born?
Wakefield, Yorkshire, England.
17. What are your hobbies?
I love playing with make up and nail polish. I am addicted to watching YouTube videos.
18. Do you have any pets?
Yes I have an awesome cat named Tilly, she is 1 and a half years old and ginger. I had two other cats but the ran away :(
19. Favourite movie?
I don't have an all time favourite movie but I loved The Avengers. I also love The Lion King and Monsters Inc.
20. Do you have any siblings? 
Yes I have an older sister and a younger brother.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to run my own business from home and have tonnes of children.

There's a little bit of information about me.
Try the tag for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment