Saturday, October 20, 2012

Quick, Easy, Everyday Eye Make Up

Here is how I do my eyes most days. Occassionaly I will apply a gold shadow to the lid.
Start with a clean eye.

Fill in your brows if you need to.
I have used a Za eyebrow pencil.

Apply a shimmery skin tone shadow to the entire eyelid up to the brow.
I have used a pale shimmery colour from my Wendy Hill Eye Shadow palette.

Apply a matte brown eye shadow to the crease and outer third of the eyelid.
I have used a Rimmel Eye shadow in the colour Dusk.

Apply the matte brown shadow to the outer two thirds of the lower lash line.

Apply brown gel eye liner close to lash line in a slight wing.
I have used Maybelline's Gel liner in brown.

Tight line your eye with brown gel liner. This step is optional.

Apply Mascara to top and bottom lashes. I have used Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara.

Eyes

The completed eyes.
This is just a simple look that is quick and easy for early mornings. I hope you like this look and if you have any questions just comment and I'll answer as soon as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment