Friday, October 12, 2012

My birthday nails

Here are my nails inspired by the dress that I plan to wear out on my birthday. Sorry if there are too many photos but I wanted to show every step. When doing my own nails I try to simplify the pattern as much as possible because I am not ambidextrous.
My inspiration.
The colours I used.
Always apply a basecoat before painting your nails.
I used OPI Nail Envy.
Two coats of Revlon Pure Pearl and one coat of Nailene Acrylic Strong Topcoat.
Make sure this is completely dry before continuing with the nail art.
After applying two stripes of OPI Red to each nail.
After applying two stripes of LA Colors Static Electricity to each nail.
After applying two stripes of LA Colors Gold Glitter to each nail.
After applying one stripe of LA Colors Silver glitter to each nail.
Finished nails with Nailene Acrylic Strong Topcoat
That is how I did my nails. Just click on the pictures to enlarge them. Any questions just ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment