Sunday, April 14, 2013

Tag: Would You Rather Beauty Edition

I've seen this tag floating around the internet, so I thought I would give it a go.

If you haven't done it yet give it a try.

1. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Most definitely palettes and eyeshadows. There is nothing wrong with a basic eye and bright lip. And you can always use liners as cream shadows.
2. Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?

This is an easy one for me, I only cut my hair once every 6 to 12 months so I am no stranger to dry, split ends. I would never cut my hair again.
3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?

I think Coral because it goes with more things but I wear both.
4. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?

If I had $1000 I would spend it on a mixture of both among other things, but choosing just one it would be makeup. Even though I don't need another $1000 worth of makeup and I really could do with new clothes.
5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?

Eyeliner as lipstick because there is no way lipstick would stay on my eye and eyeliners come in so many colours i'm sure i'd be able to find one that would suit as a lipstick.
6. Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?

I have never shopped at either and have never owned any MAC products. I'm not exactly sure what Sephora is but I think they sell more brands, so I'm choosing Sephora so I have more options.
7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?

One lip colour. A pinky, nude lip goes with everything.
8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?

I'm going with summer clothes in winter, because I live in New Zealand, specifically Hamilton where it never snows, so I'm not going to get hypothermia in my shorts and t shirt. But I would overheat wearing jeans and a jumper in the summer. Plus I can always layer my summer clothes if it gets really cold.
9. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?

Always going to be bright.
10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?

Lip product. I quite like my lips so I wouldn't mine just putting on a balm but I feel my eyes need more products to make them pop.
11. Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?

Now this depends, if doing a messy bun is second nature to me then I would choose the bun because I think it looks more done but purely because I suck at hair, I have to choose a ponytail because it's what I do most days and its easy.
12. Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?

If you know me then you know that I love nail polish. Between my nails and lipgloss its obviously nails. 
13. Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?

I have to say sharpie them in. Although a black sharpie would look stupid with my pale skin and light hair, perhaps I could dye my hair dark or find a lighter sharpie? Also using the sharpie everyday you would pick up tricks to make them look more natural. Maybe if you have a really fine sharpie, you could draw them inn hair by hair.
14. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?

This is the hardest one for me because I loooooove nail polish. If I'm allowed to tint my brows and lashes, I could give up the make up. I would have to give up the makeup because I cannot give up nail polish although it would suck for special occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment