Thursday, April 18, 2013

What have I done?

Fringe
Yesterday I was browsing Pinterest and came across a pin about cutting your own fringe. This inspired me and I decided I wanted my fringe back, if you look here you can see I have had a fringe before. My fringe had grown out to just longer than my mouth.

Cutting my fringe meant I cut off most of the highlights in my fringe but I'm okay with the colour of it.

I've never really been sure if I like myself with a fringe, so why did I do it again? Why not? I usually have my hair in a ponytail pinned out of the way anyway. Its nice to have a fringe for something a little different.

I probably shouldn't have done it myself because it's not exactly straight, but I don't think that it's obvious.

I've never really been overly attached to my hair, probably because my hair grows quite fast. Hair grows back so nothing is ever permanent, so why not experiment. That't my philosophy anyway and why I ended up with pink and blue hair last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment