Saturday, September 22, 2012

Artiste Brush Cleaner

Cost
$20.49 from Farmers minus $20 loyalty voucher.

Thoughts
Works well, I use about 2 sprays per brush depending on size or product on brush. I also used this to sanitise my lipsticks and it worked well.
I quite like the scent of the product as it lessens the smell of the alcohol, but the fragrance does stay on my brushes, so if this is something you wouldn't like I suggest not buying this product. I think it smells like vanilla.
The listed ingredients are Isopropyl Alcohol and fragrance. I can buy a litre of Isopropyl Alcohol for $18 from http://www.beautygallery.co.nz when this is $20.49 for 100ml. So I would probably not repurchase this, but since it was only 49 cents after my voucher, I am glad I got it.

Overview
This product does what it says, and leaves a scent on the brushes. It works but is extremely overpriced so I will not be purchasing this product again.

Don't hesitate to ask any questions,
Frankie.

No comments:

Post a Comment