Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dove Nutri Oil

Price
$5.69 on special from New World.

Product
40 ml of product.
Main ingredients are coconut and almond oils.

My hair
I have a natural wave to my hair and it is quite dry due to being highlighted. When my hair is left to dry naturally it is dry and frizzy and does not straighten well.
Because my hair is highlighted I have issues with greasy products in my hair. When I use some oil products it makes my natural colour darker and leaves my highlights light, which makes my hair look greasy. I do not have this problem with the Dove Nutri Oil.

Thoughts
II apply it to my damp hair then gently twist my hair in sections as it dries. This leaves me with loose curls. Once my hair is dry I add more product if it is needed. The oil is so lightweight and non greasy that you can keep applying the product if your hair gets frizzy from the weather or from sleeping on it. Using the Dove Nutri Oil serum makes my hair soft and smooth.  The oil is so light weight you can use as much or as little as you need.

Overview
I love this product. It is cheap and works extremely well. I love that it does not make my hair feel greasy and leaves my hair looking soft and healthy. I definitely recommend trying this product for yourself, it doesn't cost a lot and might change your hair for the better. Because of Dove Nutri Oil Serum I can now wear my hair down with out using heat tools on it.

Before and after photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment