Saturday, September 22, 2012

LA Colors

Cost
3 for $10 from the Warehouse usually $5 each.

Lip liners
I am currently trying out the LA Colors Auto lip liner in Fiery Red and so far so good. I am using it with my LA colors red lipstick which when worn alone usually bleeds at the edges of my lips. I lined my lips with the pencil then lightly smudged the colour onto the rest of my lips before applying the lipstick. Was much easier to get a clean line with the pencil rather than the lipstick.
I wore this lip combo for a total of 5 hours before I took it off. It hadn't bled and it felt creamy on my lips. It did not stain my lips when I took it off with my makeup wipe.
I did think the colour was a little bit darker than I wouldve liked, but overall good.

I applied the nude lip liner with a wendy hill au naturel lipstick on top and then a sheer pink gloss over top. I do not like the colour of this lipliner on my skintone but with the lipstick and gloss over top its ok. I wore the lip combo for about 3 hours and it only came off when I ate. The colour is not as obvious as the red but from what i can tell it didn't bleed.

I like the staying power of the lip liners, they definately extend the wear of my lipsticks and prevent bleeding. Only down side for me was the colour but thats a personal preference.


Loose Eye shadow
The Loose Eye shadow in Snow White worked well as a highlight on my skin tone. The colour is sheer and very sparkly. It comes with a brush which is OK for placing the shadow as a highlight but it needs to be blended with a fluffy brush. I don't think the brush is very good for the eyelid but it could be used if there is no alternative.

Final Thoughts
These products definitely exceeded my expectations for $5 each they do a good job. I am sure you could find better products but for the price these can't be beaten. I would repurchase these products.

Hope this was useful, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
Frankie.

No comments:

Post a Comment