Saturday, September 29, 2012

10 Products I would repurchase - September 2012

I wanted to take a break from reviewing products and thought I would do a fun post. Here are 10 products that I would repurchase if my make-up bag was stolen or destroyed. In no particular order.

1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation for combination/oily skin. My favourite foundation ever, lasts on my skin wonderfully so I don't need to use a primer and I could probably get away without a powder if I needed to.

2. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder. Keeps my skin matte all day, great for when i'm not wearing foundation but don't want to look like a greaseball.

3. Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in the colour blackest black. Allows me to create a finished eye look with out eyeshadow.

4. Rimmel Glam Eyes Mono Eyeshadow in the colour Dusk. I use this as a brow powder, a contour and obviously sometimes as an eyeshadow. A multi use product that definitely deserves a place in this list.

5. Rimmel Sexy Curves Full Body Mascara. Great mascara, gives volume and length. Can get flaky towards the end of the day.

6. Wendy Hill Blusher Duo in Riviera. The blush is great for everyday and the bronzer allows you to warm up your skin when you need to.

7. Wendy Hill Lipstick in Au Natural. A great nude lipstick to give your makeup a finished look.

8. Rimmel Fix and Perfect Primer. Brilliant cheap primer. Reduces appearance of pores, make up last longer and makes skin feel silky. Also evens out skintone.

9. Designer Brands Lip gloss. They add a nice gloss to the lip without being too sticky and leave the lips feeling soft not dry.

10. Rimmel Stay Matte Concealer Stick. Good coverage but catches on dry skin. Great for redness if your skin is in good condition.

Those are my 10 products, some i would repurchase over others but I had to pick 10. Any questions about any of the products mentioned just leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment