Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Let's start with hello

Hello everyone!!! I'm Frankie and I'm making this blog just for the fun of it and to give me somewhere to put all my thoughts and ideas.

Firstly a little bit about myself. I am a beauty therapist, I am weeks away from finishing my final year of school and looking forward to getting into the beauty industry full time.
My first passion is nails and more specifically nail art. This is how I first got into studying beauty therapy. But from day one of my diploma I realised there was a lot more to beauty therapy than I thought. To be honest, I went into it thinking it was something I wouldn't have to think about, something that would be fun and girly. Don't get me wrong it really is fun and girly but the depth that we go into on the science side of things. Its definitely not rocket science but it wasn't far from the level of biology I studied in a pre nursing course I did. Just putting it out there, not all beauticians are bimbos :) Though there are a few orange faced barbies out there.

Anyway, rant over. I'm planning to post a little of everything on here. Make-up, nails, anything beauty related. There may be reviews or tutorials, we'll see as it develops.

Thanks for stopping by,
Frankie

No comments:

Post a Comment