Friday, May 3, 2013

F.O.T.D. Friday: Awake makeup

Somedays I wake up and I am shocked by what I see in the mirror. On this particular day I was feeling a little under the weather and very tired.

I wanted to make myself feel better and look more awake so out came the makeup.

Before and After
On my scary face days, when I want to look my best I always reach for my Revlon Colorstay Foundation. In this picture I am wearing Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff with Maybelline Dream Matte Powder in light on top. I am also wearing Rimmel Match Perfection 2 in 1 Concealer and highlighter in Ivory.

On my cheeks I have contoured a little bit with L.A. Colors Pressed Powder in Cocoa. I have a little bit of both colours from my Wendy Hill Cheek Duo in Riviera as my blush. I have also highlighted with shimmery champagne coloured eyeshadow that I also used on my eyes.

On my eyes I have a winged cut crease kind of look. For a closer look at my eyeshadow have a look here in my Revlon Mascara review. I used a champagne shadow all over my lid then used my Rimmel Mono Eyeshadow in Dusk in the crease in a winged shape. Whenever I am feeling tired I always do a winged look on my eyes to make sure they look open and not down turned at the outside. I also have a little liquid liner on my top lash line.

On my lips I am wearing L.A, Colours Lip liner in Pinky and Designer Brands Lip Gloss in Strawberry Sorbet.

No comments:

Post a Comment