Friday, May 17, 2013

F.O.T.D Friday: Pink and Purple Eye

Pink and Purple Eye
I did this make up for work, it is quite natural, but a little different with a bit of purple thrown in there.

I forgot to take a before photo but if you watch the video you can see my beautiful no make up face.

I started off with the Designer Brands moisturising primer because a few of my spots were a little dry and this primer helps to stop my foundation clinging to them.

Next I applied Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush.

I then sprayed my face with the Australis Make Up finishing spray and buffed it into my foundation a bit to make sure my foundation was blended well.

Next I applied a pale shimmery pink to my eyelid and then a bright purple shadow into my crease and outer V, I then blended it. I also applied a small amount of the pink to my brow bone. And defined my lower lash line by applying the purple to the outer corner of the lower lashes.

I then did a thin, slightly winged liner with my Maybelline liner.

I drew in my eyebrows using the Rimmel Eyeshadow in Dusk and then set them with the L.A. Colors clear mascara.

I set my foundation with the Rimmel Saty Matte Powder in Transparent.

I contoured with the L.A. Colors pressed powder in Cocoa.

I applied a pale pink blush to my cheeks and highlighted my cheeks with a skintone shimmery shadow.

On my lips I am wearing L.A. Colors auto liner in Nude and Wendy Hill Lipstick in Au Naturel, as well as a little bit of a nude Models Prefer Lip gloss.

Here is the video, if you want to watch me ramble on whilst I apply my make up.


No comments:

Post a Comment