Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Whatever Wednesday: 12 Personal Questions




1. What do you order at Starbucks?
I don't go very often but when I do, I love the white chocolate or caramel frappuccino. I get the one with no coffee and whipped cream on top. I hate coffee and I don't really like hot drinks.

2. What's one thing in your closet that you cannot live without?
Cardigans, I dislike my upper arms, so I love that cardigans cover me up, and if its a dressy cardigan then that's extra good.

3. What's one thing that most people probably wouldn't know about you?
I have quite a weird personality. I am painfully shy, so I appear quiet and anti social to most people. But around my boyfriend and family I am as loud and weird as possible.

4. Name one thing you want to do before you die?
Number one thing is to have children.

5. What's one food you cannot live without?
Potatoes. I like them fried, baked, boiled but most of all MASHED!!!

6. What quote/phrase do you live your life by?
Everything's going to be okay. I tend to worry and stress quite a lot, so I like to take a second, breathe and tell myself everything is going to be okay. Then I come up for a solution to the worst case scenario. For example if I end up with no money, its okay, I have family to stay with. This doesn't always help me but I try. Also, if you don't have anything nice to stay don't say anything at all.

7. What's your number one most listened to song on iTunes?
I don't have iTunes on the computer I'm using at the moment, but I'm guessing something from Elton John or maybe Six60.

8. What kind of style would you define yourself as having?
I don't really have any style. Maybe casual or girly?

9. What's your favourite number?
If I have to pick one, it would be 14 because it's my birthday but all the numbers are great.

10. Name two hobbies?
I love watching YouTube videos, I can spend hours browsing videos. My other hobby is my job, I love doing manicures and beauty treatments to make people feel better about themselves.

11. Name two pet peeves?
Snoring when I am trying to sleep. If it was a constant noise it would be fine, but the loud then the quiet of snoring frustrates me. but then also when the snoring stops I think the snorer has died. Pet peeve number two would be people that hide behind the internet, if you wouldn't say it to someone's face, don't say it over the internet.

12. What is your guilty pleasure?
I have no pleasures that I feel guilty about, although I am kind of addicted to Dr Pepper and the caffeine keeps me up all night because I am caffeine sensitive.


No comments:

Post a Comment