Thursday, May 9, 2013

No Mirror Make Up


Before and After - No Mirror Make Up
I missed my Manicure Monday this week so I thought I'd do something fun for Whatever Wednesday. I have attempted the no mirror makeup challenge and I filmed the process so you can see that I didn't cheat.

Other than almost poking my eye out, the finished look was nowhere near as bad as I was expecting.






Close Up
I wanted to do a full make up look to really test my blind make up application. I am wearing foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, brow powder and mascara, blush, contour, setting powder and a red lip.

I could have done with a little more coverage over the blemishes on my chin and my eyeliner didn't really line my eye but I think it could be fixed up to be a passable makeup look. Especially if you squint and don't get too close.

This was really fun to do, it was quite exciting not knowing how it would turn out. You should give it a go.






No comments:

Post a Comment