Monday, May 20, 2013

Kmart New Zealand Haul

There is no Manicure Monday post this week because I have been struggling to do my manicures on a Sunday because everyone is home and I don't want to be anti social and lock myself away doing manicures. So I have given myself a week off from manicure post and I will hopefully now be able to do my manicure posts during the week and schedule them for the following Monday.

But fear not, I have still got a little something for you, I went shopping today at Kmart and I thought I would show you what I got.

I got myself two boxes of tissues for $1.20 each because I am always running out of tissues. I also bought a mega towel for $12 which is not pictured.

I got some facial cleansing wipes to clean make up off my hands after I apply my make up. These were $3.

I got a LOL lipstick in the colour Kiss Kiss which is a purply pink colour. It was $4. Expect to see a review, or at least a photo of this and the other lipstick I bought.

I got a BYS lipstick in Half Time Oranges which is an orange colour. This was $2.75 I think. It was regularly $5.

And finally I bought some lashes, a 2 pack for $7. I am wanting to get in to wearing lashes more often but I don't want to shell out $20 for a pair of lashes unless it is a very special occasion. I will try these out and let you know what I think.

I also got a 5 pack of lashes for $5 from the $2 shop. I will also try these out and see which lashes are better.

Here is a video, which has swatches of the lipstick and also shows the towel I bought. Sorry in advance for the sniffing, I was really trying to figure out what it smelt like.


No comments:

Post a Comment