Friday, May 31, 2013

F.O.T.D Friday: Purple and Gold Eye

Purple and Gold Eye

I started by applying the DB Moisturising primer with my hands.

Next I applied Revlon Colorstay Foundation in Buff with a Real Techniques Buffing brush.

Next I filled in my eyebrows using the Rimmel eyeshadow in Dusk with an angled brush and then set them in place with the LA Colors clear mascara.

Next I placed LA Colors Loose Eyeshadow in Sunshine all over my lid.

I then applied LA Colors Loose Eyeshadow in Radient to my crease with a fluffy brush and blended it out.

I then highlighted my brow and inner corner with a yellow toned highlight colour.

Next I applied La Colors Eyeliner in White under my lower lash line as a base for the purple.

Then using a damp pointed shadow brush I applied a purple shadow on top of the white liner and blended it out a little bit.

Next I tightlined my eyes with a black eyeliner pencil.

I then applied Revlon Growluscious Mascara to my top lashes and Maybelline Great Lash to my lower lashes.

I then went back to the skin and powdered my face with Rimmel Stay Matte.

I then bronzed/contoured my face with the LA Colors pressed powder in Cocoa.

I then applied a pale pink blush.

Then onto the lips I lined my lips with LA Colors lip liner in Pinky and topped that with LOL lipstick in Kiss Kiss.

Next I went back and lined my waterline with a black pencil before applying false eyelashes. I then blended the lash band by applying Maybelline Gel liner in Blackest Black.

And here is the video if you want to watch how I applied it. Please excuse the bad editing, singing and weird faces that I make at the end of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment