Monday, February 10, 2014

Day 10 - Eye Make Up

Yay I made it to double digits, I thought I would quit after a week. I even managed to get all the posts up while I was away. Anyway onto today's post, this post is a follow on from this post.

This is the makeup I apply after my go to face make up when I have a little extra time on my hands.

I fill in my brows with the Rimmel Eyebrow pencil in Hazel.

I lined my upper lash line with NC Defining Waterproof Eye pencil in Mahogany making the line slightly thicker in the outer corner. If I had little time time this is where I would stop but on this particular day I continued and smudged the line a little with the NC Colour Impact Eyeshadow in Forest, I also placed this into the crease in a similar shape to the liner that Lorde wears in her Royals video only less dramatic and defined. I also added NC Colour Impact Eye shadow in Copper to my lower lash line to bring out the blue in my eyes. I finished off my eyes with a few coats of the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara, which has a lash growth complex and also micro fibres.

On my cheeks I used NC Pure Touch Blush in Sienna.

And finally on my lips I am wearing NC Hydra Brilliance Lipstick in Flamingo.

Products Used:
Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil  in Hazel $9.99
NC Defining Eye Pencil in Mahogany $20
NC Colour Impact Eyeshadow in Forest $22
NC Colour Impact Eyeshadow in Copper $22
Rimmel Lash Accelerator Endless mascara
NC Pure Touch Blush in Sienna $26
NC Hydra Brilliance Lipstick in Flamingo $26

You can purchase the Nutrimetics Products individually by browsing the catalogue here. Also check out the monthly specials for some good deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment