Thursday, February 20, 2014

Day 20 - Lavender Daisy Nails

Today I did these lovely lavender and silver nails with white daisies. My client brought in a photo from the Orly Nail Girls but I can't find the specific photo to link to sorry.

This is a nice simple design that still looks amazing.

I mixed two colours together to make the perfect lavender purple.

The silver nail is a silver polish with silver glitter on top.

I made the flowers using a three different sized dotting tools. The original design also had small dots filling the empty space on the ring finger but my client decided she preferred them without.

This design would look lovely in many different colours and you can swap the glitter to gold. The flowers can be done with more petals or with a rhinestone centre. This is also a great design to do on yourself because it doesn't require too much control with your non dominant hand.

This is a gel nail polish design but this could easily be recreated with regular polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment