Friday, February 21, 2014

Day 21 - What's in my bag?

It was time for a much needed clear out of my hand bag, so I thought I may as well do a post about it.

In my bag I have;

A mountain of receipts, the ones pictured are just the ones floating around loose, there are a million more in my purse.

I have a few beauty items, two lip glosses from Kmart, a baby lips lip balm, a Kmart lipstick, 3 hair ties, a mirror that I got from a Christmas cracker. Some hand sanitiser and hand cream and also a nail file.

I have my purse which is from the brand Ruby and Kit.

A bag of lollipops.

An empty tray of voltaren, some loraclear and some plaster.

Im have my cotton on sunglasses, a pen and a USB drive.

Not pictured is a whole bunch of sand I picked up from the beach.

Whats in your bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment