Monday, February 3, 2014

Day Three - Favourite YouTube Channels

This post is a little different to what I normally post about but if I posted about the same thing for 28 days straight I know that I would get bored. Here are some of my favourite YouTube channels that I like to watch. I am currently subscribed to 101 channels, so these aren't all of my favourites but just a few that I thought I would share.

Favourite Daily Vloggers - This is a tough category to win because there are quite a few daily vlogs that I watch religiously. I think my favourite is the first one that I started to watch and the one that introduced me to other daily vlogging channels, itsJudysLife. I also like to watch SACCONEJOLYs, theschuermanshow and more recently AprilJustinTV and the SHAYTARDS.

Favourite Beauty Channels - There is no clear winner in this category because as a beauty junkie I like to watch a lot of beauty videos. Some of the most informative channels are pixiwoo and Lisa Eldridge. I also really enjoy watching Shaaanxo, it is relaxing for me to just tune out and watch her videos and she seems like a very genuine person in her videos, there are a lot of channels I don't like because they are too perfect and intimidating. I like the channels that are afraid to show that they don't get their videos perfect every time.

Favourite Comedy Channel - I don't watch a lot of comedy videos since my time is pretty much filled up with beauty videos and daily vlogs but one channel that always makes me laugh is Jim Chapman.

There are a few of my favourite channels, I haven't really gone into much detail as to what each channel is about, but they are all quite well known channels. I have linked each channel mentioned so if you are interested you can click through.

That is all for Day Three.

No comments:

Post a Comment