Thursday, February 27, 2014

Day 27 - Throwback Thursday

I was trying to get a lipstick swatch post done today but it takes forever to apply, take photos and edit 26 lipsticks. So it may be awhile until I finish that post but I am determined to get it done.

I don't know what else I can post about and I don't have any pictures to post. So I guess I'll see if I can find any old photos and do a throwback Thursday post.

Here we go.







Here I am in 2007 in an outfit I made out of milk bottle tops for a school project. I actually made it into the local paper with this creation.













This is 2007 or 2008, maybe even 2006 and it was my profile picture for the longest time. My face is so round and I hadn't started filling in my brows yet. I felt so fancy just wearing lip gloss or "borrowing" some of my mums tinted moisturiser.





This is November 2008 when I was living in Dunedin. I never get picture with my boyfriend anymore.






This is me at about 2? Still in England and posing in my mums boots with my sister in the background.




This my boyfriend and I at my first school ball in 2007. It was the first time I had my make up done by a professional.



Here I am in 2007 just after dyeing my hair dark. I wanted a chocolate brown, but it came out a little darker.







This was actually quite fun to look back at. Maybe I can do some more Throwback Thursday posts in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment