Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Day 12 - Valentines Day Nails

Here are my Valentines Day inspired nails. They didn't turn out exactly as I pictured them in my head but I thought I'd share them anyway. I ended up just doing a custom blended pink and accent glitter nail on my right hand.

I started with applying to coats of base colour, pink on the pointer and pinky, white on the middle finger. I then made a gradient. White to pink on the middle finger and reverse on the pointer and pinky.

On the ring finger I mixed some gold glitter with some pink glitter to make it fit in with the theme a little better.

I painted one heart on the pointer, middle and pinky fingers in the original base pink.

I painted some roses using the colours I used in the gradient on my ring finger.

On my thumb I did three coats of white and then painted on a heart on the original pink.

If you have any questions on this design or would like a more in depth tutorial let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment