Monday, February 17, 2014

Day 17 - Nutrimetics Dramatic Lash Mascara Review

I finally managed to take some photos of something to post about. Yay me!

I am reviewing the Nutrimetics Dramatic Lash Mascara, I have it in Black.

When I first got the mascara I was surprised by how big the tube was, it looks like a jumbo mascara compared to my others.

The brush is also quite large and spiky. It definitely hurts if you poke yourself in the eye with the brush, I suggest not to do this.

The formula is quite wet at first and then dries up a little after the first few uses. This is not a bad thing though, I feel as though you get more dramatic lashes when the formula thickens up a little bit.

This mascara adds thickness, length and also a little bit of curl on my lashes. You can see this in the before and after pictures on the right.

Once this mascara is dry my lashes are still flexible and the mascara does not flake when you touch them. I also do not notice any of the mascara transfer to my lid throughout the day like I often find with other mascaras.

I apply two coats to my lashes, one to each eye and then go back to apply another coat. You can add more if you want even more dramatic lashes. I don't think my lashes look clumpy but you can judge that for yourself in the photos.

I also think it has quite a good price, especially when you can get it on sale. It is on sale now until the end of February. I have had mine for about three months, I should probably be replacing it soon, but it still works perfectly well.

I sometimes find it a little difficult to remove this mascara with my Simple Eye Make Up Remover but once I wet my face it does come off a lot easier. I don't have to scrub at my eyes to remove the mascara once it is wet.

You can find it in the Nutrimetics February Special E-Brochure on the third page and in the 2014 E-Catalogue on page 11. Regular price is $33, current sale price is $22.90.

What is your favourite mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment