Monday, February 24, 2014

Day 24 - Product Empties

Here are a few products I finished up this month.

Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser 250 ml I got mine for around $20 from Farmers. This is a cleanser that can be used on your face or body. It is extremely gentle which is great for my sensitive skin. I can't say that it is a miracle product that cleared up my skin but it does not make my skin worse. It cleans my skin without causing a reaction. It has a gel cream texture. I feel as though the Cetaphil, the Comfort Soothing Creme and also the Skinfood NZ Cleans All are all quite interchangeable. They are all gentle cleanser that clean my skin with out causing a reaction or drying out my skin. I would re purchase this cleanser but I am currently trying out a new cleanser.

Orly Nail Lacquer Remover Non-Acetone Formula 473 ml for $19.99 from Farmers. Being a beauty therapist, especially one that loves doing nails, I use up quite a lot of nail polish remover. I always choose to use acetone free formulas because I do have some clients that get acrylic nails. This nail polish remover works just as well as the other acetone free formulas that I have used. But like most acetone free formulas it does take a little extra effort to remove metallic and glitter polishes. I would re purchase this.

Orly Cutique Cuticle Remover 9 ml I think I got mine for around $12 at Farmers. As a cuticle remover this is great, it softens the skin on the nail so you can use a cuticle stick to scrape it off. It is also a great nail stain remover. I don't find that this dries out the skin too much as long as you wash off the product and use a cuticle oil or hand cream as part of your manicure routine. I would re purchase this.

Nutrimetics Comfort Soothing Cleansing Creme 150 ml for $33.01. This is another gentle face cleanser. It has a cream texture and is part of the sensitive skin range from Nutrimetics. The Comfort Skincare range is supposed to be on par with the Clinique Sensitive Skin Range but I have not tried the Clinique, so I can't say whether this is true or not. As I mentioned above, although this is a great cleanser that doesn't make my skin react or dry out, it is interchangeable with the other two cleansers I mentioned. I don't think that I would re purchase this cleanser because it is more expensive than the Cetaphil and I feel as though they have the same effect on my skin.

Nutrimetics Comfort Gentle Toning Lotion 200 ml for $33.01.This is a toner for sensitive skin, a lot of toners I have tried before are too harsh and break me out as well as drying out my skin. This toner is alcohol free and doesn't dry out my skin or break me out. I like to use a toner to remove any excess cleanser on my skin and to make sure that all makeup has been removed. If my cotton pad turns foundation coloured, I know that I haven't washed my face properly. I haven't found any other toners for sensitive skin so I have already re purchased this product.

Nutrimetics Nutri Rich Oil 25 ml for $30. I have already done a review of this product which you can read here. I love this product as a night cream and I have already re purchased this item.

I love empty product posts because if you have finished the whole product then I feel like your opinion has had plenty of time to form, although sometimes you instantly hate a product and never use it so it will never make it to an empty products posts. I guess that's what products I regret buying posts are for. Only four more days of February Fun to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment