Saturday, February 15, 2014

Day 15 - I'm stuck!

I'm running out of ideas to post about. Someone give me some ideas please.





 So here are two sets of Christmas I did a while ago. I am posting these at the completely wrong time of year but I'm not going to go into how I did them. Maybe closer to Christmas I will do another post on these designs.

Both of these designs were inspired by photos of peoples work, the Santa hat was a pin I saw floating around Pinterest for a long time.



The Christmas tree was inspired by a set of nails with triangles and all nails and they had used a dotting tool for the baubles and a star shaped stud for the topper.
I can't find the photos that inspired these designs as it was a little while ago, just letting everyone know I am not taking any credit for coming up with the design. I just recreated them in my own way.

Please, if you have any ideas for posts for the rest of February please let me know in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment