Thursday, February 13, 2014

Day 13 - 50 Facts About Me Tag

Here are 50 facts you probably don't know about me.

1. My favourite colour is orange, note the orange top and orange lipstick in the photo of me. I also quite like yellow.

2. I was born in this house.

3. I am so painfully shy and socially awkward, I give the impression that I hate people.

4. I am addicted to YouTube, I watch at least an hour worth of videos, generally a lot more.

5. I have only had one boyfriend, we have been together 7 years and 6 months.

6. I have never had a proper full time job.

7. I have two accents, one for my family and one for the rest of the country.

8. My middle name is Elizabeth.

9. I don't drive, not because I'm scared of driving, I've just never felt the need to learn.

10. I have only lived in three different cities.

11. I have one brother and one sister.

12. I have never been to a wedding.

13. I have not played a team sport since primary school.

14. I have no tattoos.

15. I have had three cats, but I only have one at the moment. This is Tilly.

16. I am the middle child.

17. I run my own business.

18. I haven't cut my hair in over a year.

19. I have three piercings in my left ear and two in my right.

20. I hate waxing my own legs.

21. I always seem to end up liking most of Miley Cyrus's songs. I am currently always listening to Adore You.

22. I had a curry for lunch today. I go to this restaurant at least once a week.

23. I have never had my own passport.

24. I have my nose pierced.

25. I have studied at the University of Otago, Otago Polytechnic and Wintec.

26. I worked at Mc Donalds for one year, it was delicious.

27. I love Dr Pepper.

28. I hate washing my hair.

29. I have very blonde eyebrows and eyelashes.

30. I had braces. Check out the before and afters.

31. I have my belly button pierced.

32. I worked at New World for about two years.

33. I met my boyfriend working at New World.

34. I like playing Rock Band.

35. I lack motivation and I am a master procrastinator.

36. I have never bought a new phone.

37. I love Walkers Cheese and Onion Crisps.

38. My favourite food is mashed potato and gravy.

39. I haven't left the country since I was 13.

40. I am terrible at making decisions.

41. I don't drink coffee.

42. My eyes are blue.

43. I didn't get my first pet until I was 18, not counting goldfish.

44. I used to be terrible at painting nails.

45. I was born in 1990.

46. I have both regular brown freckles as well as white freckles.

47. I love looking at old photos.

48. I am scared of dogs.

49. I am a Libra.

50. I always break technology.

That was so difficult. I started struggling to think of things at 10. Hope this was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment